Saturday, September 17, 2011

Austin City Limits: The Music and Style, Day 1




I started the day at the Miniature Tigers show. The brooklyn based indie band reaches a great variety of sound in it's different songs and they put on a great show. Since it was pretty early in the morning it wasn't too crowded and I got a change to see a few songs from the Cults.














I then made my way to Theophilus London's show, which was my highlight of the day, it was a fantastic show by an amazing artist, and it rained!












 

 









A wave (more like a tsunami) of people made their way across the park for one of the most anticipated shows of the festival, Foster the People. Their hit song, Pumped Up Kicks is currently number three on the iTunes charts. There is something truly amazing about watching thousands of people tapping their feet and singing the same words..."All the other kids with their pumped up kicks, you'd better run, better run, outrun my gun..."

My favorite looks from the day...




Expect more trends and style watching in tomorrow's post!


One of my all time favorite singers, Sara Bareilles, put on a beautiful show today that called audiences from all over to her stage.























Coldplay was a magnificent ending to the day, the set and lighting was amazing, and of course, Coldplay was wonderful.






















Fashionably,

The Fashioneur, for 77Kids at ACL


No comments:

Post a Comment