Sunday, February 21, 2010

Title: (I actually have one today) My Thoughts on Michael Kors, Fall 2010- Poetry Version

I know what your thinking. Your thinking, oh no, poetry, this is not good, but, it is good. It really is. I think.
Michael Kors, Fall 2010-
It's strange to me,
as I am staring out the window at a tree,
that it's not even spring yet,
although it is kind of sunny today,
that I have just met.
Then, Michael Kors comes along,
singing a sunny song,
with all his colors on clothes,
on people walking in rows,
showing me what to wear in the fall,
when the truth is,
its not even close at all.
I find this funny,
like a polka dotted bunny,
singing sunny,
along with Michael Kors.
So back to Michael Kors,
now there will not be an add about your pores,
or your blue shoes,
or Blues Clues.
I am going to tell you about his show,
the colors were likeso,
not bright as usual though,
some colors like pinto,
a bean,

Now that you know,
what color started the show,
I will inform you,
and I must warn you,
that there were colors, 
like no others,
that Michael Kors normally uses,
because he refuses,
to go colorless.
This he must have gone past,
because I am sure this is coming fast,
the show was quite plainly colored,
but still amazing,
and still a doughnut with glazing,
not plain and lazy.

Now I will show you some really cool ones,
Like this one, who could could be the wife of Atilla of the Hun.

This is all grey,

and this one could probably pass for hay.

This one looks like Taylor Swift,
or 1930's red carpet thrift.

These are some more,
of my favorites galore.




Thank you for listening to my glistening poetry,
and letting me inform you poetically, and heroically.
I hope you liked my poem,
and get to go to Rome,
and squish some squishy foam,
or just be lazy at home.
This is my poem,
please write it on a stone,
and put it in a bottle, to send away,
for everyone to rattle,
and for some cattle.

Me: Not to bad
Myself: Yeah, pretty good.
I: I know, I know, I rock.
Me: Me rock too!
Myself: Myself rock too!
I: No you must be I, I, to say, I rock.
I: I rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment