Thursday, December 31, 2009

The New York Times says, (Kind Of)

In the New York Times, Thursday Styles today, I saw an add for Barneys New York. It said, "Have a Witty Holiday". The Holiday Season, is pretty much over. Today is New Years Eve.
Here are my thoughts:


  • Yes, I will have a "Witty Holiday" Next Year.
  • Witty and Kitty rhyme. That has nothing to do with anything, but I did in fact (I did not know that in fact, was two words) think about that.
  • The definition of witty, 

    1.
    possessing wit in speech or writing; amusingly clever in perception and expression: a witty writer.
    2.
    characterized by wit: a witty remark.
    3.
    British Dialectintelligent; clever.

    So I should have an amusingly clever holiday, or an intelligent holiday, next year? Okay, I'll write that down.


No comments:

Post a Comment