Even the most subtle details show your support for the thousands of athletes that have been training for the world's most anticipated competition.
This video, from BBC News, shows some interesting statistics about the 2012 Olympics.
I searched through my bulging closet and found a few basic pieces you probably have something similar to, and used them to create some simple, casual, Team-USA-inspired outfits.
Top: Gap, Jeans: Old Navy, Sunglasses: Courtesy of SXSW
For cute pocket detail, fold a bandana and tuck in in your pocket (folding steps below).
1. Fold the bottom two corners up
2. Fold the right side to the middle
3. Fold the left side to the middle
4. Fold the right side all the way to the other edge
5. Fold the bandana in half
6. Fold the top down in about two segments
7. Tuck the folds into the pocket
8. Fold it down, and enjoy!
Nail Polish: No Miss and Urban Outfitters
Tee: Urban Outfitters, Shorts: Forever 21, Sunglasses: Courtesy of ACL
Polo: Gap, Shorts: Forever 21
Top: Gap, Skirt: Forever 21