Saturday, February 20, 2010

Title: Okay, I'm thinking... Oh! I got it! Ehhh...Never mind... Hmmm... Maybe... Nah... What about-? No, that wouldn't work... Come on, help me here

I don't know what to write about. How about the fact that I don't know what to write about.

My Excuse:
My dog ate my title


The Actual Reason:
I don't know what to write about

Something I could be writing about:
I don't know, thats why I am not writing anything other than this

Anything Else?
No.

Why Not?
Because.

Why the sky is blue:
It just is.

Why the grass is green:
Because it likes to be green. Everyone should be eco-friendly, so why not the grass?

Why clouds are red:
They aren't. Normally.

Why I am not writing about something else:
Didn't we already go over this?

Why-:
Because of the Wonderful Wizard of OZ, okay?

Any more questions? Actually, I don;t want to know, I just don't want any more questions.

Good.
Good.
Fine.
Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment