Sunday, May 9, 2010

51st Post

Now, two of my favorite posts that have almost nothing to do with fashion, and are completely off topic-if there was any topic at all


Its a Deg! Short Story By The Fashioneur (Yes, it has anything to do with fashion. Wait! No it doesn't)

Charles and Suzie are walking down the street in New York. Charles can't speak english properly, Suzie can. Suzie is supposed to teach Charles english. She is very enthusiastic. (No she is not.)

Charles: "Look! It's a deg!"
Suzie: "What's a deg?"
Charles:"A deg is deg, like that one right there,"
Suzie:"You mean a dog?"
Charles:"Yes a deg!"
Suzie: "You say DOG not DEG!"
Charles: "Deg, I know, thats what I said."
Suzie: "No. Dog. Dog. Dog. Not deg!"
Charles: "Yes. I said deg. Deg. Deg. Deg. Not dog!"
Suzie: "You say dog! Not deg!
Charles: "Deg."
Suzie: (Sigh) "Okay, say deg."
Charles: "Oh, dog."
Suzie: (Sigh)

5 Minutes Later.






Charles: "Look! Its a talkcy"
Suzie: "A talkcy?! What?!"
Charles: "You know, one o' them yellow caus."
Suzie: "Yeah, a taxi, yellow car"
Charles: "Yeah, a talkcy, a yellow caur"
Suzie: (Sigh) "You say taxi, not talkcy!"
Charles: "Yeah, talkcy."
Suzie: "Okay no, you say talkcy."
Charles: "Oh, Taxi."

10 Minutes Later.

Charles: "Look its a deg, in a talkcy, next to another yello caur!"
Suzie: (Sigh) "Yeah. Its a deg, in a talkcy, next to another yello caur. Yay. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me." (Sarcastically)

THE END



Title: Okay, I'm thinking... Oh! I got it! Ehhh...Never mind... Hmmm... Maybe... Nah... What about-? No, that wouldn't work... Come on, help me here

I don't know what to write about. How about the fact that I don't know what to write about.

My Excuse:
My dog ate my title


The Actual Reason:
I don't know what to write about

Something I could be writing about:
I don't know, thats why I am not writing anything other than this

Anything Else?
No.

Why Not?
Because.

Why the sky is blue:
It just is.

Why the grass is green:
Because it likes to be green. Everyone should be eco-friendly, so why not the grass?

Why clouds are red:
They aren't. Normally.

Why I am not writing about something else:
Didn't we already go over this?

Why-:
Because of the Wonderful Wizard of OZ, okay?

Any more questions? Actually, I don;t want to know, I just don't want any more questions.

Good.
Good.
Fine.
Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment