Saturday, October 30, 2010

100th Post!

Sales, and Lipstick, and Department Stores, oh my!
A script by the Fashioneur
Characters:
Julia
Lisa
Store Manager
Store Clerk
Setting:
Inside of a department store, makeup section, a sale is going on.
Julia: Oh, Lisa, don't you just love sales.
Lisa: Oh, my I do.
Clerk walks up
Clerk: May I help you, ladies?
Julia: Oh, no thanks.
Clerk: All right then.
Clerk walks away to his desk
Lisa whispers something to Julia, they nod.
Clerk pretends not to notice.
Lisa and Julie keep glancing at him.
Clerk (suspiciously): Are you finding everything all right?
Lisa (nervously): Oh, yes.
Lisa slips a tube of lipstick into her coat.
Julia: Oh-RUN!
They run out of the store
In parking lot
Bent over, hands on knees, heavy breathing.
Lisa: Oh my, that was close
Julia: Oh, I can't believe we stole lipstick!
Lisa: Oh, I know.
Store manager comes running out behind them
Julia and Lisa don't see him
He taps them on the shoulder
They scream
Julia: Oh my! You scared us.
Lisa starts to run
Lisa: Oh my! What are doing? RUN!!!
Julia: Oh right!
Manager: Come back with those hats!
They stop running
Lisa: Oh. What?
Manager: You cant steal those hats.
Julia: Oh my! We forgot to take off those hats we were trying on.
Lisa: Oh goodness, I have to confess. I stole lipstick too!
Lisa starts sobbing and hands back the lipstick, manager doesn't take it back.
Manager: Oh, those are free, you can take as many as you like. They are from two seasons ago, we need to get rid of them.
Julia: Oh, really?
Manager: Yes.
Lisa: Oh, then you can have your hats back, sorry.
Hands back the hats.
Julia: Oh, and can we get some more lipstick?
Manager: Help yourselves.
The End
 Oh, and 

No comments:

Post a Comment