Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Thoughts on Spring 2010 Shows, Elie Saab (POETRY VERSION)

Yay! More Poetry!
Elie Saab, Fall 2010:

I know,
I know,
oh!
My poetry,
 you love so,
it is love, 
like I love,
fashion shows.
Its is almost summer,
and here designers go,
showing off their clothes,
on those people walking in rows,
at those things called fashion shows.

Now you must know,
what it is that they show.
Spring collections,
already in department store sections.
Elie Saab's show,
quite nice,
you know?
Light colors flooded the runway, 
which would have been different if I had a say,
but even so, it turned out great,
everything was so pretty,
I hope spring time wont be late (even though it is actually already spring),
because I just cant wait.
Two of her dresses,
made it to the Oscars,
and I would say that these dresses,
were red carpet fashion yeses (is that even a word?).
On the runway, 
or on the red carpet, 
this dress,
worn by Rachel McAdams was amazing,
and left me yay-ing (that isn't a word).
Then Anna Kendricks dress,
which I did not adress,
in my Oscars fashion best and worst dressed.
I thought it was pretty,
but very close to her skin tone,
so it looked like a clone (sort of).
So I decided,
not to show it at all,
not even in the fall,
but here I am,
showing it until then,
when I am showing it no more,
and then maybe,
I will go buy it from the store.

Overall,
I loved the collection,
although it probably does not provide much sun protection,
so if you decide,
to wear one of the dresses outside,
do remember to wear sunscreen,
to protect your self from bright light beams.

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment