Saturday, October 29, 2011

What I'm Wearing

Well, right now I'm wearing sweatpants and an old t-shirt. It's saturday morning, I don't have to go to school (although I do have a large sum of homework that I need to get to...eventually), so I'm not worrying about what I'm wearing just yet.
Lately I have been experimenting with sweater dressing, sweater dresses, sweater skirts, sweater boots,  and plain ol' sweaters too. It is FINALLY getting cold in Texas and I am taking advantage of it. With sweater dressing it's best to keep it very simple, or very complicated, simple being just a few pieces that look sharp but cozy, and complicated being multiple layers that are sometimes hard to shred if it becomes warmer because you cant figure out what is what.










































Fashionably,
The Fashioneur

No comments:

Post a Comment