Sunday, March 28, 2010

Style by Uniform

I wear a school uniform. Tucked in polo, belt, plaid skirt, black pants, black shorts, white socks. All week. That gives me two days to wear whatever I want (pretty much). The strange thing is, I notice myself continuing to wear some of the same things that I wear all week. More black and more white. Tucking in my shirt. Wearing more polos. Wearing more plaid. Wearing more skirts.
Personal style is like a uniform. It's what you wear. You have rules about what you will wear (For example, no 6 inch heels, no school bus yellow, etc.), some people don't have many rules, and others have millions of them. Sometimes, on certain days of the week you dress differently (For example, casual friday), same with a uniform (at some schools). Whether your personal style, your uniform, is strict or not, simple or complicated, fashionable or not, you decide. With a school uniform, you don't get to decide very much, thats one difference.
REMEMBER TO VOTE! CHANEL OR DOLCE & GABBANA?

No comments:

Post a Comment