Sunday, March 11, 2012

Street Style: South Congress 3.11.12

Today I set off among the abundance of people, both locals and tourists (but mostly tourists), to bring to you a glimpse of the styles that have flooded the streets of Austin.

In front of the rather famous wall at Joe's on South Congress.
What I'm wearing...
 Shirt (courtesy of my mother's closet) is from J. Crew a decade or two ago
Pants are from Urban Outfitters ($10 on sale!)
Shoes are from Converse for Target
Sunglasses are from Target
Feather earrings from Strut


To start the day I visited my favorite South Congress shops...
Feathers is one of my favorite places to find vintage clothes in Austin. Although it is mostly vintage, there are some modern pieces. Despite it's tiny size, Feathers is packed with fantastic finds that will make you want to take the whole store home! I find something I love, then turn around and find something I love even more. You can visit their website here: feathersboutiquevintage.blogspot.com







 Also be sure to check out Feathers' sister store, Moss, which carries GORGEOUS designer consignment. Check them out here: mossaustin.com


Prototype makes me smile. Seriously, an unbelievably large grin spreads across my face each time I enter the store. Prototype carries more casual and less expensive vintage clothing than Feathers, but the pieces are just as fantastic.














 
New Bohemia offers a wide selection of mens and women's vintage clothes at great prices! The mens section at New Bohemia is much larger than at Feathers or Prototype.




My favorite looks of the day....




















I will be bringing you street trends and more from all around Austin all week, so keep coming back for more!

Fashionably,
The Fashioneur

No comments:

Post a Comment