Sunday, June 6, 2010

From yesterday. Style in a nutshell.

I wrote this yesterday, this is from the past. It is strange to say that today (which is yesterday for you) I am saying it is yesterday. Confused? Okay, I will clarify.  Today, I am on a trip, so I cannot post, yesterday I scheduled this post to post today.
This post was written on June 5th (today for me), today (for you) is June 6th. Get it?

Now, Style in a Nutshell.
A poem.
Thought: I haven't written a poem on this blog in a LONG time.


Style in a Nutshell.
If style were in a nutshell,
we would have to get it out.
Style is
what is in
and what is out.
You can't choose to take another route.
Style is not fashion,
and fashion is not style,
but fashion can be style,
and style can be fashion.
It changes,
every year,
every season,
every month,
every week,
every day,
every hour,
every minute,
every second.
It is undefinable by words, 
but words it can be,
words can be style.
Style can be different, 
or the same,
pretty,
or lame,
a structure, 
or a frame.
Style can be anything.
Style is anything.
Style is.

No comments:

Post a Comment