Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fashion's Night Out 2012


In Austin, Fashion's Night Out takes on a new meaning.  It's not nearly as big as FNO in New York- which draws more of a celebrity crowd-but it's just as fun.

This is one of the toughest times of year to dress for, especially in Texas. It's still hot and humid, but fashion is well into fall-and the reminders are everywhere; stores, magazines, fashion shows.

I was able to drag myself away from my favorite fall pieces with this colorful maxi dress (Forever 21). I'm not usually a fan of Forever 21 because of the poor quality of their clothes, but I couldn't resist this maxi dress. I have a tough time finding maxi dresses that fit me since I'm so short, and this one was just the right length.
Earrings: Vintage 

Wedges: Ann Taylor Loft


I first visited Neiman Marcus' event at the domain, knowing they always have fantastic shows.

Downstairs, guests were able to get beauty consultations and shop Neiman Marcus' selection of clothes, shoes, and accessories.



The show, much like that of Austin Fashion Week, was all about showcasing the lastest fall trends with pieces from a variety of high end designers.







 















And of course, the event attracted many stylish guests.










It was a pleasure to meet local entrepreneur Lance Avery Morgan (left) of Society Magazine.

Next I visited the new Wanderlust boutique for the first time at their FNO event. I loved the selection of clothes and accessories in both modern and vintage styles!











Last, I visited Free People's small but super cute party and browsed their new selection of always adorable clothes.





Fashion's Night Out was a great success here in Austin! 



No comments:

Post a Comment