Saturday, November 20, 2010

UGG

Last year UGGs were often symbolic for a fashion disaster, but this fall, UGGs are fashionable (and comfortable). This season alone, UGG has created many new styles, it even teamed up with Jimmy Choo.

This is the UGG and Jimmy Choo and some different types of UGGs





lassic Tall Grey Boot
190 GBP - coggles.com
Ugg australia boots »


BAILEY BOMBER
149 GBP - kurtgeiger.com
Ugg australia boots »

Ugg Mokassins Dakota Grey
139 EUR - jades24.com
Cardigan tops »

UGG® Australia Coquette
$100 - lorisshoes.com
Slip on slippers »


UGG Logo
logomania.nl




Fashionably,
The Fashioneur

1 comment:

  1. I actually bought my first pair of UGGS this week. Like my friend says, they are like heavenly pillows for your feet!

    I got the Retro design. But if I didn't need them for practical reasons, I would have gotten the sequins ones featured on Oprah's favorite things. -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete